Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pongo Portrait

I rescued Pongo last year on a very hot late July day. Strangely enough, the day I found Pongo I also found a stray dog (a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who was about ready to drop from the heat and/or dehydration). Well, Pongo was in bad shape too when I found him. He was severely dehydrated, but a week in the hospital and he was soon one energetic little guy. If a kitten could be a puppy, that would be Pongo. Pongo got along well with every cat and he also was very affectionate with people, once he got to know them. Babe, whom I rescued in late September last year, became Pongo's 'little brother'. Both Babe and I really miss having Pongo here, but Babe has become more friendly to me, which is a good thing if Babe is going to be adopted. Pongo lives with a family very near the campus, and most likely the place is near where he was abandoned, since I found him on the east side of campus and his new home is near the east gate. I'm putting Pongo in the category of 'former Swimming Pool Gang' because he has a similar color to Sheba and Gus and was found in their territory.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SATOYA BOSHU NET

いつでも里親募集中

緊急災害時動物救援本部

緊急災害時動物救援本部

Tohoku Dog and Cat Rescue

Babe the amazing fetching cat!

RETURN TO FRONT

RETURN TO FRONT
Go back to the front page of We are Feral Cats by clicking on dreaming Elvis.