Saturday, October 24, 2009

Babe


Babe is the latest cat to be rescued. He lived with the Dining Hall Troop for about 3 weeks in late summer, early fall. Until I caught him and made him an indoors cat, awaiting adoption.

He is a bit shy, but once I do get hold of him, he lets me hold him and pet him. So far he has got along very well with his officemates, Nana and Pongo. I have made him a triple-decker shelter out of styrofoam, and he loves to climb up to the hidden top level and sleep. I got him vaccinated as soon as I got him, but recently he has come down with a bad cold. Here is hoping he recovers from this soon. At 3 to 3 1/2 months old when I found him, Babe had very little chance of surviving the colder weather of fall. So I'm glad I managed to catch him before it got cold. At any rate, the last thing we need is another cat on campus having to live outdoors.

Here are a couple more photos of Babe, before he caught the cold:



No comments:

Post a Comment

SATOYA BOSHU NET

いつでも里親募集中

緊急災害時動物救援本部

緊急災害時動物救援本部

Tohoku Dog and Cat Rescue

Babe the amazing fetching cat!

RETURN TO FRONT

RETURN TO FRONT
Go back to the front page of We are Feral Cats by clicking on dreaming Elvis.