Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome back, BIGWIG!

Two nights ago, as I was walking home, and Bigwig jumped out of the bushes. He looked a bit surprised to see me. I was very surprised to see him, since I had last seen him last year in November, on the university campus. I gave him some soft, easy-to-chew food and he seemed very pleased. It's good to see Bigwig survived the winter. He seems to be enjoying spring with Bootsie, Pancho and Tiger Baby. And a new cat has joined the Tennis Court Attachment. It is Guido, a male cat who had been living over by the east gate of the university (the tennis courts are on the north side of campus). Will try to get some photos of the new members of the campus cats. That would be Tony, Guido, and Buddy (and Buddy's brother, who I haven't given a name yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

SATOYA BOSHU NET

いつでも里親募集中

緊急災害時動物救援本部

緊急災害時動物救援本部

Tohoku Dog and Cat Rescue

Babe the amazing fetching cat!

RETURN TO FRONT

RETURN TO FRONT
Go back to the front page of We are Feral Cats by clicking on dreaming Elvis.